Consentrasi Gerakan Mahasiswa Indonesia

Consentrasi Gerakan Mahasiswa Indonesia (‚Unified Movement of Students of Indonesia‘, abbreviated CGMI) was an organization of university students in Indonesia, linked to the Communist Party of Indonesia. CGMI was founded in 1956, through the merger of communist-led university student groups in Bogor, Bandung and Yogyakarta (which had emerged in the early 1950s). At the time of its founding, CGMI had a membership of around 1,180.

As of early 1960, CGMI claimed a membership of around 7,000. The Yogyakarta and Bandung branches claimed a membership of around 1,750 members each. The organization claimed 500 members in Surabaya, 400 in Malang and 300 at the University of Indonesia in Djakarta. Rival student organizations estimated the CGMI membership at around 4,000. By 1963 CGMI claimed a membership of around 17,000. The expansion could be explained, at least partially, due to recruitment in different institutions founded by the Communist Party (such as UNRA). Officially a non-partisan organization, CGMI was the sole university students movement open to students regardless of political and religious orientation. The vast majority of CGMI members were, however, supporters of the Communist Party.

CGMI ran various social and political campaigns. It campaigned against imperialism (Dutch, British and American), supporting the national government against the PRRI rebellion. It staunchly opposed hazing of new students. The organization campaigned for increased student allowances and reduction of prices of student literature. Regarding culture, CGMI campaigned against ‚rock n‘ roll culture‘ (which it saw as un-Indonesian). The organization also organized sports activities, such as in table tennis and badminton. CGMI also organized excursions for students.

Hardoyo (a Member of Parliament) became the national president of CGMI in 1962. In the first half of the 1960s, clashes between pro- and anti-government student organizations rocked many Indonesian universities. CGMI belonged to the pro-government camp, supporting the GMNI. CGMI demanded that the pro-Masjumi student organization be banned (Masjumi had already been banned).

CGMI held its third congress just before the 1965 military take-over. Sukarno addressed the congress on September 29, 1965. CGMI was banned after the military take-over. It had first been „frozen“ by the government on November 1, 1965.

Liste der bayerischen Gesandten in Russland

Dies ist eine Liste der bayerischen Gesandten in Russland.

1742: Aufnahme diplomatischer Beziehungen

1746–1788: keine diplomatischer Beziehungen

1914: Abbruch der diplomatischen Beziehungen

1816–1823: Franz Gabriel von Bray | 1824–1832: Friedrich August von Gise | 1832–1839: Max von und zu Lerchenfeld auf Köfering und Schönberg | 1840–1842: Franz Oliver von Jenison-Walworth | 1843–1848: Otto von Bray-Steinburg | 1848–1849: vakant | 1849–1858: Otto von Bray-Steinburg | 1858–1860: Ludwig de Garnerin von Montgelas | 1860–1866: Maximilian Joseph Pergler von Perglas | 1867–1869: Carl von Tauffkirchen-Guttenburg | 1870–1877: Friedrich Truchseß von Wetzhausen | 1877–1880: Friedrich Fugger von Kirchberg und Weißenhorn | 1880: Rudolf von Tautphoeus | 1880–1883: Gideon von Rudhart | 1883–1903: Rudolf von Gasser | 1903–1906: Georg von und zu Guttenberg | 1906–1909: Karl Moy de Sons | 1909–1914: Ernst von Grunelius

Baden | Hannover | Hansestädte | Hessen-Darmstadt | Hessen-Kassel | Österreich | Preußen | Sachsen | Sachsen-Weimar-Eisenach | Württemberg

Belgien | Frankreich | Griechenland | Italien einschl. Neapel, Sardinien-Piemont u. Venedig | Niederlande | Polen | Russland | Spanien | Schweiz | Vereinigtes Königreich

Heiliger Stuhl

Heiliges Römisches Reich (1662–1804) | Deutscher Bund (1816–1866)

Anmerkungen: das diplomatische Corps bestand bis 1806 aus kurbayerischen Gesandten, von 1806 bis 1918 aus königlich-bayerischen Gesandten. 1 Auflösungsdaten variierend zwischen 1870 und 1934.

Kinlochleven

Koordinater:

Kinlochleven er en landsby i distriktet Lochaber i Skottland. Byen deles i to av en liten elv. Sørlige del heter Kinlochleven, mens den nordlige heter Kinlochmore. Den ligger i enden av Loch Leven, som tross navnet ikke er en innsjø men en fjordarm som består av saltvann. Landsbyen har i de siste årene blitt et svært populært stoppested for fotturister som går den berømte West Highland Way.

Årlig har landsbyen besøk av rundt 100 000 turister og er i dag en av Skottlands topp fem mest besøkte steder. Tidligere var det industrien, og da særlig alluminiumssverket som bar byen økonomisk. I dag har turismen naturlig nok tatt mer over som hovednæring.

Det bor rundt 1000 innbyggere i landsbyen, fordelt på omkring 420 husstander. Svært mange av de disse livnærer seg ekstra ved å drive en Bed and Breakfast for de mange vandrerne.

Kinlochleven ble nylig besøkt av Hennes Majestet Dronning Elizabeth II for å feire byens skifte fra sterkt forurenset industriby til populær turistdestinasjon.

Алидози

XII – XVII вв.

синьоры Имолы

Алидозио де Малапарте

Алидози ди Форли

Сан-Амброджио

Имола

В долине реки Сантерно

Палаццо Алидози в Имоле
Палаццо Алидози в Чезене

Алидози (итал. Alidòsi) — итальянский феодальный род, известный по документам с XII века. Долгое время господствовал в Имоле.

В XVIII веке появились родословные, доказывавшие существование намного более древних корней рода, однако они не выдерживают критики. Можно с уверенностью говорить о родоначальнике этой фамилии, Алидозио де Малапарте, — он указан как один из свидетелей в акте от 9 марта 1159 года, на основании которого граф-палатин Федерико от имени императора Священной Римской империи Фридриха Барбароссы получил в опеку церковь Сан-Кассиано и имущество епископа Имолы. Несколько десятилетий спустя некий замок Сан-Кассиано упоминается как «domus Aliducis», или «дом Алидози» — очевидно, пользовавшийся уважением, поскольку там епископ собрал верхушку местной церковной иерархии на традиционный обязательный ежегодный обед.

В 1209 году братья Алидозио и Лито (Мальгарито), сыновья Алидозио, получили от императора Священной Римской империи Оттона IV земли у подножия Аппенин в долине реки Сантерно под названием Масса ди Сан-Аброджио. С тех пор семья вошла в число феодальной знати и, обладая полным правом собственности на свои земли, добавила к своему имени «де Масса», а в XIII в., с добавлением имени предка, появилась фамилия. Позднее здесь возник город Кастель-дель-Рио.

В XIII веке Алидози распространяли свои владения вдоль течения Сантерно: стали синьорами Кастильончелло, Визиньяно на флорентийской территории, обрели замок Линаро на левом берегу Сантерно, на выгодной стратегической позиции, важной для установления контроля над Имолой. Увеличившись численно и набрав силу, Алидози быстро расселились в Болонье и Сан-Джованни-ин-Персичето.

Тем не менее, основная часть семьи осела в Имоле, где к 1302 году достигли фактического господства, ещё не подтверждённого законными властными полномочиями. В 1334 году в Имоле были обновлены правила коммунального самоуправления, и в том же году Липпо Алидози получил назначение на должность капитана народа с пятилетним сроком полномочий, но не оставил места по истечении указанного времени. В 1341 году Папа Римский Бенедикт XII назначил его папским викарием, и в конечном итоге Липпо получил Имолу в синьорию.

От Липпо власть перешла к его сыну Роберто Алидози, который оказывал всемерную поддержку кардиналу Сан-Клементе Альборноцу (en:Gil Álvarez Carrillo de Albornoz) в его борьбе со сторонниками Висконти — Орделаффи и Манфреди. От его брака с Мелкиной ди Малатеста из Римини родились Лито (впоследствии — епископ Имолы), Аццо, Бертрандо, Алидозио, Липпо и Малатеста, а также две дочери — Тереза и Виоланте.

После смерти отца 29 ноября 1362 года Аццо оспорил синьорию. Спасаясь от ареста, он бежал в Болонью, затем сумел вернуться и в 1365 году обратился за разрешением спора в Авиньон к Папе Урбану V, к которому с той же просьбой обратились и сторонники его брата Бертрандо из Имолы. Одновременно в Авиньон направилась особая делегация от граждан Имолы, в которую входил известный комментатор «Божественной комедии» Данте Бенвенуто да Имола (it:Benvenuto da Imola), имевшая целью добиться от Папы решения об удалении семьи Алидози из Имолы, но не добившаяся успеха; в результате оба соперника были назначены викариями, а Бенвенуто больше не вернулся в Имолу. Аццо умер в 1372 году, и 26 августа 1373 года Бертрандо получил подтверждение своего викариата от Папы Григория XI. В 1384 году синьория Алидози в Имоле была признана Папой Урбаном VI наследственной.

Бертрандо женился на дочери синьора Ареццо Мазо Тарлати — Элизе Тарлати, в их браке родилась дочь Джованна, а также сыновья Лудовико и Липпо.

Джованна в 1416 году вышла замуж за синьора Кастель Дюранте (c 1636 года — Урбания) Бартоломео Бранкалеони; в браке родились дочери Пьера и Джентиле. Джентиле вышла замуж за герцога Урбинского Федериго да Монтефельтро, их брак оказался бездетным.

Несовершеннолетние Лудовико и Липпо наследовали своему отцу. Липпо умер в 1396 году; Лудовико, ставший убеждённым последователем гуманистических идей, удерживал в синьории Имолу более двух десятилетий. В феврале 1424 года он вместе со своим сыном Бертрандо был изгнан из Имолы войсками Филиппо Мария Висконти и заключён в замок Монца, откуда позднее освобождён благодаря ходатайствам своей сетры Джованны. В 1430 году он умер, и синьория над Имолой утрачена семьёй Алидози навсегда.

Другая ветвь рода Алидози удерживала в своём владении Кастель-дель-Рио, пока Мариано Алидози, попавший в тяжёлое финансовое положение, не попытался в 1636 году продать его герцогу Флоренции Сальвиати; в 1638 году право собственности перешло к Папе Урбану VIII.

К этой ветви рода Алидози относился кардинал Франческо Алидози (1455—1511), сподвижник Папы Юлия II. Последней в роду стала Элена, состоявшая в первом браке замужем за графом Франческо Авольи из Феррары, а во втором — за Грегорио Тедески из Пистои.

В Кастель-дель-Рио Алидози жили в замке, от которого до настоящего времени сохранились только руины. В 1542 году в результате землетрясения была разрушена древняя фамильная усадьба, и Алидози построили новый дворец с ромбовидными бастионами, входящий ныне в число архитектурных достопримечательностей. Имя Алидози носит также мост через реку Сантерно в старинном фамильном владении Масса Сант-Амброджио, уникальный в силу смелости архитектурного замысла: длина его единственного пролёта составляет 42 метра.

Дворец Алидози в Кастель-дель-Рио

Мост Алидози

Мост Алидози

Болонья: Бентивольо Верона: Скалигеры Гвасталла: Торелли Имола: Алидози Камерино: Варано Мантуя: Бонакольси и Гонзага Луниджиана: Маласпина Милан: Торриани и Висконти Мирандола: Пико Падуя: Каррарези Перуджа: Бальони Пиза: Герардески Равенна: Полента Римини: Малатеста Тревизо: Каминези Урбино: Монтефельтро Фаэнца: Манфреди Флоренция: Альбицци и Медичи Фолиньо: Тринчи Форли: Орделаффи

15 Again

15 Again is the third album by French electronic duo Cassius, released in September 2006 by record label EMI.

The album was written and produced by Cassius members Phillippe Zdar and Boom Bass and was recorded in three weeks in Ibiza. It includes a collaboration with hip hop producer and performer Pharrell Williams. Other collaborators include Sébastien Tellier, -M-, Etienne de Crécy and Le Knight Club (otherwise known as Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Eric Chedeville).

15 Again was released on 11 September 2006 by record label EMI. Remixes for the album’s first single „Toop Toop“ were released in the United States on 21 September.

Metacritic, which assigns a normalised rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, reported an average score of 84 based on 6 reviews, described as „universal acclaim“.

The US version released by HBF/Justice replaces „Cria Cuervos“ with „Shame Shame Chérie“ in a slightly different order:

Joe Morris (trumpeter)

Joseph L. „Joe“ Morris (March 2, 1922 – November 7, 1958) was an American jazz and rhythm and blues trumpeter and bandleader.

Born in Montgomery, Alabama, United States, Morris began his career as a jazz trumpeter, working and recording with Earl Bostic, Milt Buckner, Arnett Cobb, Dizzy Gillespie, Johnny Griffin, Buddy Rich, Dinah Washington, Big Joe Turner, and Lionel Hampton.

After working with Hampton as a writer, arranger, and trumpeter, he left in 1946 to set up the Joe Morris Orchestra, which featured, among others, Johnny Griffin, Elmo Hope, Percy Heath, Philly Joe Jones and Hasaan Ibn Ali. One of his first credited recordings as bandleader was with Wynonie Harris on „Drinkin‘ Wine, Spo-Dee-O-Dee“.

Morris signed with the then fledgling Boston Records, and released „Anytime, Any Place, Anywhere“, with vocals by Laurie Tate. This rose to number one on the U.S. R&B chart in 1950, and he followed up with „Don’t Take Your Love Away from Me“. The band functioned as the unofficial house band for Atlantic Records in the early 1950s, and several future stars passed through its ranks, including Ray Charles and Lowell Fulson.

In 1953, Tate left for a solo career, and Morris replaced her with his new discovery, Faye Adams. He moved to Herald Records, where he backed Adams on her number-one R&B hit, his own composition „Shake a Hand“, and its follow-up, „I’ll Be True“, also an R&B number-one hit. At the same time, he had his own hit with „I Had a Notion“, featuring vocals by Al Savage.

Morris died of a cerebral haemorrhage in 1958, aged 36.

Ulus Ashkenazi Jewish Cemetery

The Ulus Ashkenazi Jewish Cemetery (Turkish: Ulus Aşkenazi Musevi Mezarlığı) is a burial ground of the Ashkenazi Jewish community in Istanbul, Turkey. However, it is also used today for Sephardi burials due to overpopulation of the nearby Ulus Sephardi Jewish Cemetery (Turkish: Ulus Sefarad Musevi Mezarlığı), which is about 500 m (1,600 ft) north of the Ashkenazi Jewish Cemetery on the same street.

It was established in the beginning of the 1900s during the Ottoman Empire era in Arnavutköy neighborhood of Beşiktaş district on the city’s European side.

The cemetery is situated today in an area, which developed in the history from a countryside to an upscale neighborhood called Ulus. It was reported that due to the location of the cemetery in the city’s one of the most expensive quarters, only wealthy people are interred in the ultra-luxury Ulus Cemetery while people, who can not afford the very high amount of donation requested for a resting place, are transferred to the cemetery in Kilyos, which lies around 40 km (25 mi) far away from the city center in northern part of Istanbul. The religious burial service is provided at site by the Neve Shalom Synagogue Foundation, which also carries out the maintenance of the cemetery.

Some other Jewish cemeteries in Istanbul are:

The 23 victims of the 1986 Neve Shalom Synagogue bombing and the six Turkish Jews out of 29 people, who were killed in the 15 November 2003 bombings of Neve Shalom and Bet Israel Synagogue in Istanbul, are interred here. There is also a monument in the cemetery memorizing the victims of both events.

David Normington

Sir David John Normington, GCB (born 18 October 1951) is a retired British civil servant. He served as the Permanent Secretary of the Department for Education and Skills from 2001 to 2005, and then of the Home Office until 2011. From 2011 until 2016 he served as both the First Civil Service Commissioner and the Commissioner for Public Appointments for the British government.

A graduate of Corpus Christi College, Oxford, Sir David’s career began in the Department of Employment. There he was responsible variously for the previous Government’s programme of trade union reform, for measures to reduce unemployment, and for youth training. He was Principal Private Secretary to Tom King, Secretary of State for Employment in 1983 and 1984. He was also responsible for co-ordinating the efforts of central Government to regenerate the seven most deprived London boroughs.

In 1995, when the Department of Employment and Department of Education merged, he played a central role in the creation of the new Department for Education and Employment (DfEE). From there he moved on to become DfEE’s Director-General for Strategy and Analytical Services and for the International Division in the run-up to the UK Presidency of the European Union. In 1998, Normington became the Director-General for Schools, bringing together responsibility for all schools policy and operations. He became Permanent Secretary in 2001 where he served for five years until joining the Home Office as its Permanent Secretary in January 2006. His performance at the Home Office was strongly criticised by Home Secretary John Reid, who described the department as „Not fit for purpose“.

He has been called „something more akin to James Bond than a top civil servant, and his nickname in his previous appointment as permanent secretary at the Department for Education and Skills was ‘the smiling assassin’ He is also described as ‘extremely charming’, ‘civilised and urbane’ – and a ‘tough nut‘. One of Normington’s lasting legacies in the DfES was his decision to reduce the Department’s workforce by approximately a third, made in 2003. This decision came in advance of the subsequent budget announcing a large reduction of the civil service as a whole, leading some to speculate that Normington had made his own cuts early in an attempt to curry favour. He applied for the job of Cabinet Secretary but was beaten by Sir Gus O’Donnell, due to concerns that his appointment would dangerously damage Civil Service morale.

Normington was appointed a Commander of the Order of the Bath (CB) in the 2000 New Year Honours, promoted to Knight Commander of the same Order (KCB) in the 2005 New Year Honours, and promoted again to Knight Grand Cross of that Order (GCB) in the 2011 New Year Honours. In 2010 it was announced that he would retire from the Civil Service and become the First Civil Service Commissioner and Commissioner for Public Appointments, the first time the two rôles had been combined.

He was responsible for initiating the investigation that ended with the police arresting shadow immigration minister Damian Green, allegedly because Green told the press that the government had given licenses to illegal workers, that an illegal worker was employed in the Houses of Parliament, and two more documents. 

The complaint was dismissed by the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS),  after MP’s concluded „that growing frustration in both the Home Office and the Cabinet Office may have led officials to give an exaggerated impression of the damage done by the leaks that could reasonably be presumed to have emanated from the Home Office“ .

Illegitimate and unauthorised attempts have allegedly been made to exploit Sir David Normington’s reputation by improperly using his name to sponsor or lend credibility to entry clearance and visa applications by foreign nationals seeking to come to the United Kingdom. 

Grundorf

Grundorf Corporation (pronounced grun-dorf) is an American loudspeaker manufacturer / road case company headquartered in Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA.

Grundorf Corporation was formed in 1984 to manufacture and repair audio equipment for regional and touring musicians. As the business grew and its reputation for producing quality speaker cabinets increased, audio companies such as Celestion began using Grundorf to design and build their systems.

As Grundorf continued its focus on Protective Case sales, a growing demand from touring groups like Manheim Steamroller for sophisticated, application-specific audio systems kept the company occupied.

Eventually, two complimentary divisions were formed: Grund Audio Design and Grundorf Case & Accessory.

Grund Audio Design Division GAD audio engineers in their fully equipped laboratory, use multiple techniques including LEAP, LMS, Thiele-Small parameters and industry audiophiles for critical listening tests. GAD systems employ cutting-edge materials including asymmetrical horns; Neodymium magnets; Titanium drivers; full-protection circuitry; Baltic Birch wood and third-order crossover networks to precisely match transition between drivers.

Grundorf Case and Accessory Division Grundorf Cases are built for a wide array of applications where portability and mobility are of prime importance. Their innovative and sturdy designs are widely used in educational facilities, corporate A/V, lighting, musicians, rental, DJ and “Pro-Audio” production companies. Their reputation is also built by “on-the-road” durability and ability to accommodate precise but often changing dimensions of almost any type and brand of equipment.

Rimouski-Est

Géolocalisation sur la carte : Agglomération de recensement de Rimouski

Géolocalisation sur la carte : Agglomération de recensement de Rimouski

Rimouski-Est est situé dans la région du Bas-Saint-Laurent au Québec (Canada). Cette ancienne municipalité de village a été fusionnée à Rimouski en 2002 est est depuis un district de cette ville. C’est sur le territoire de Rimouski-Est que se trouvent les installations portuaires de la ville de Rimouski.

Lors de sa création en 1939, la petite municipalité reprend le nom du premier bureau de poste érigé sur son territoire en 1879 soit de « Rimouski-Rimouski-Est ». La dénomination du village ne reprend donc que sa situation géographique par rapport à la grande ville voisine.

Son territoire est constitué d’un détachement d’une partie de la paroisse de Saint-Germain-de-Rimouski et de la paroisse de Saint-Anaclet-de-Lessard. Le fleuve Saint-Laurent constitue la limite nord du village et sa limite sud est délimitée par la municipalité de Saint-Anaclet-de-Lessard mais surtout par la présence des terrains de l’aéroport de Rimouski, un petit aéroport construit à la fin des années 1920 pour le service postal. Sa limite ouest se trouve à la hauteur du site de l’église Saint-Agnès et sa limite est à la hauteur de la 10e Avenue, où se trouve la Maison Lamontagne. En 1949, le territoire de la ville est amputé des lots 186 à 191 à l’ouest de la rue Léonidas.

En 2001, la population de Rimouski-Est était de 2 058 habitants selon le recensement de Statistique Canada.

En juin 1937, les citoyens du village obtiennent la création d’une desserte catholique et l’établissement d’une chapelle temporaire. Le 24 mars 1938, la paroisse Saint-Yves est officiellement érigée en déserte et les registres paroissiaux sont créés. Le premier prêtre à desservir la paroisse, l’abbé Rosaire Lebrun, supervise dans les mois qui suivent la construction d’une première chapelle dont la bénédiction a lieu le 30 octobre 1938. Quelques mois après la création de la paroisse, le 17 juin 1939, le gouvernement du Québec répond aux demandes de citoyens de la localité et crée de façon officielle le village de Rimouski-Est. Dès le 5 juillet 1939, le village se dote d’un premier conseil municipal en élisant Adhémard St-Laurent comme maire et six conseillers municipaux.

L’année précédente en 1938, plusieurs des infrastructures de la petite localité sont construites ou améliorées, en particulier avec la construction de la partie ouest du quai de Rimouski. Le quai est alors le centre économique du village. La seule école desservant les résidents et servant aussi de salle du Conseil municipal est située à l’extrémité ouest du village, sur le terrain où sera construit l’église Saint-Yves en 1960.

Lors de sa création, les deux pôles économiques du village étaient l’agriculture et l’activité maritime, le port qui dessert la région de Rimouski étant situé sur le territoire de Rimouski-Est. Les quelques établissements commerciaux qui existent sont regroupés sur la rue Saint-Germain près du quai. La rue Saint-Germain, voie principale reliant Rimouski à Mont-Joli, est la seule rue du village et est bordée par une soixantaine de maisons. Au-delà de cette première rangée de maison on retrouve vingt-trois terres agricoles. En 1939, la population du village est de 582 résidents. Ceux-ci sont majoritairement agriculteurs ou marins les autres étant soi des débardeurs travaillant au quai pour la Compagnie de transport du Bas-Saint-Laurent spécialisée dans le transport inter-rives, soi des employés travaillant au séchage de la morue à l’usine de la Canadian Cod Liver Oil située à l’ouest du village.

Pendant les dix premières années d’existence de Rimouski-Est, le Conseil municipal doit composé avec une situation financière difficile, mais malgré tout la population du village atteint 690 personnes en 1941. Le 26 septembre de la même année, la paroisse Saint-Yves obtient son décret d’érection canonique. Le village se dote d’un service de pompier en 1944 et le conseil municipal instaure la taxe foncière comme source de revenu en 1946 en établissant un premier budget au montant de 2 000 dollars canadiens. Ce premier budget permet à la municipalité d’instaurer un service de déneigement dès l’hiver 1946 et de réaliser l’éclairage de rue sur la route Saint-Germain en 1948. Toujours en 1948, le village effectue ses premiers travaux d’aménagement urbain en construisant une première rue transversale à la rue Saint-Germain, la rue Léonidas, au coût de 11 000 dollars après avoir reçu une subvention de 9 000 dollars du ministère des transports du Québec.

En mai 1948, un conflit survient avec Rimouski lorsque cette dernière demande l’annexion de la partie ouest du territoire de Rimouski-Est. Le conseil municipal de Rimouski-Est s’oppose vivement à cette demande et défend sa position auprès du gouvernement du Québec qui refuse alors la demande de Rimouski. L’année suivante, la ville de Rimouski dépose une nouvelle requête d’annexion qui cette fois reçoit l’appui des citoyens de Rimouski-Est demeurant sur le territoire visé par demande d’annexion. Le gouvernement du Québec répond favorablement à cette nouvelle requête et le 10 mars 1949, Rimouski-Est est amputé de 20 % de son territoire situé à l’ouest de l’actuel rue Léonidas jusqu’à l’église Saint-Agnès et où se développe la paroisse du même nom.

Rimouski-Est a été fusionnée à Rimouski dans le cadre des réorganisations municipales québécoises de 2002. À la suite de la fusion avec Rimouski en 2002, Rimouski-Est est devenu l’un des onze districts électoraux représentés au conseil municipal de la ville de Rimouski.

Autres articles et ouvrages

Sur les autres projets Wikimedia :